$85 USD per person | General Group Class
Includes group market tour, class, and transportation (minimum 2 and maximum 8 students)
Ask about special rates for groups of 10 or more!
To reserve your space in class, a 50% deposit is required. The remaining payment will be collected the day of your scheduled cooking class and may be paid in US dollars or Mexican pesos.
STEP 1: Review cancellation policy.
Reservations are confirmed when a 50% deposit, per person, is received.
- For cancellations up to 24 hours before your scheduled class, you will receive a full refund or you may reschedule for the next available class.
- For cancellations within 24 hours of your scheduled class, you will receive 50% of your deposit
- There are no refunds for no-shows.
- If El Sabor Zapoteco cancels a cooking class, a full refund will be provided or you can reschedule for the next available cooking class.
- There are not refunds for reservations during our high season.( October 20 to November 20 and December 20 to January 20 )
STEP 2: Reserve your spot. Please contact El Sabor Zapoteco (email@example.com) before making your deposit to confirm that your desired cooking class date is available.
STEP 3: Call or email us with the following information.
Dates of travel:
Cooking class date(s) you are interested in:
Number of people who will be taking cooking class:
Hotel or contact information while in Oaxaca:
Phone: +52 011 951 5244658 (from US) or +52 011 9515164202
ALL CLASSES INCLUDE
- Roundtrip transportation* to Teotitlán del Valle (Zapotec village located 30 minutes outside of Oaxaca City)
- Morning walking tour of the Teotitlán market to purchase fresh, local ingredients
- Welcome chocolate drink and pan dulce
- Hands-on cooking experience where students prepare everything from appetizers, to main dishes and dessert
- Sit-down group meal, drink, and mezcal
- Full recipe packet in English
Pick Up and Drop Off Location: Students will meet and be picked up at the Jardín Etnobotánico de Oaxaca (Ethnobotanic Gardens), which is centrally located in downtown Oaxaca on the corner of Reforma and Constitución at A.P. 367 Centro, Oaxaca, Oaxaca C.P. 68000